TIPS FROM CELEBRITIES’
Summer is a time for fun, sun, relaxation, and outdoor activities, but it can also wreak havoc on your skin! As the sweltering days of summer start to fade into the crispness of fall, many of us find our skin showing signs of wear and tear from the sun, heat, and less-than-ideal holiday-lifestyle.
The combination of increased sun exposure, humidity, UV rays, chlorine-filled pools, parties, and lifestyle choices, such as indulgent junk food can lead to a host of skin concerns.
Klara Chrzuszcz, a renowned beauty expert to the stars and owner of KLARA Beauty Lab, luxury MedSpa located in Manhattan, Upper East Side, is here to share her expertise for reviving our skin and addressing post-summer concerns, like pigmentation, dehydration, malnutrition and more! Let’s check it together!
The pitfalls of summer time: not the best culinary choices, SPF & skincare routine neglect and pool parties with colorful cocktails!
1. JUNK FOOD CULINARY CHOICE: Overindulging in sugary and processed foods during the summer can lead to inflammation and breakouts. Many junk foods are high in salt, which can dehydrate the skin by drawing moisture away from the cells. If you haven’t followed clean eating regimen you may notice acne, inflammation, loss of glow and radiance as well as premature aging signs, including fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
2. FORGETTING ABOUT SPF AND DAILY SKINCARE ROUTINE: Neglecting sunscreen during summer activities can result in sunburn and long-term sun damage resulting in noticeable uneven skin tone. Skipping steps (or the whole routine!) our daily beauty regimen will definitely not help our skin. Moreover, we may ruin all the spectacular effects that we were able to achieve with our esthetician earlier! Maintenance and consistence is the key!
3. ALCOHOL & POOL PARTIES: Excessive alcohol consumption can cause facial flushing and redness. Over time, this can contribute to a permanently reddened complexion. It may disrupt hormone levels and lead to increased oil production in the skin, which can results in clogged pores and acne breakouts. What’s more, chlorine in pool water can strip your skin’s natural oils and leave it feeling dry and irritated.
How to deal with post-summer
1. PIGMENTATION: Sun exposure often leads to pigmentation issues like dark spots and uneven skin tone. It is recommended to incorporate products with ingredients like vitamin C and niacinamide into your skincare routine. These ingredients can help fade pigmentation and even out your skin tone over time. Booking and appointment at KLARA Beauty Lab for BBL treatment will help you to deal with the uneven skin tone too!
2. DEHYDRATION: The summer sun can deplete your skin's moisture levels, leaving it feeling dry and dull. Switch to a richer moisturizer and start using hydrating masks to replenish lost moisture and consider HydraFacial treatment! Whenever my clients have deprived of vitality, dull or dehydrated skin HydraFacial with my customized add onsis the solution. Additionally, remember about drinking plenty of water!
3. MALNUTRITION: Unhealthy summer eating habits can affect your skin's health. The best solution? Return to a balanced diet that includes fruits, vegetables and lean proteins. Nutrient-rich foods provide essential vitamins and minerals needed for healthy skin. After professional consultation, rejuvenation package should be individually tailored to your needs, focusing on the skin issues, which are the most problematic.
4. INFLAMMATION: Use gentle, fragrance-free skincare products to avoid further irritation! Products with soothing ingredients, like aloe vera and chamomile can be truly beneficial to you skin. They will be included in Klara’s signature calming facial that will not only sooth inflammation and redness, but will also provide instant relief. It’s a great solution for anyone looking to give their skin some much-needed regeneration after summer.
5. LOSS OF GLOW: Add exfoliation to you skincare routine! Remember that a professional exfoliation facial can gently remove dead cells, allowing your skin to absorb moisture more effectively. This not only brightens your complexion, but will guarantee healthier and more youthful appearance.
6. ACNE AND BREAKOUTS: Avoid touching your face, picking at acne or popping pimples as this can introduce bacteria and worsen bacteria. In this case, the best solution would be booking a consultation with an expert, who can professionally take care of you skin concerns and create a home regimen, which will accelerate healing. Speaking from experience, I can guarantee that cooperation is the key – regular appointments at KLARA Beauty Lab and following my instructions brings spectacular results for my clients!
7. GENERAL SKIN CONDITION: Establish consistent skincare routine that includes cleansing, moisturizing and sun protection! Use products tailored to your skin type and concerns. However, if you want dramatic yet natural results… ADVANCED ANTI-AGING POST-SUMMER FACIAL BY KLARA will be the only right choice. This highly advanced, personalized treatment focuses on anti-aging, pigmentation correction and improving overall skin condition. What’s even more special? Unique methods are addressing multiple skin concerns and dealing with them at the same time getting maximum results!
As summer sun gives way to the cooler months, it's essential to address any post-summer skin concerns and adopt healthier skincare and lifestyle choices. Home skincare routine and following instructions is really important. However, it can only bring spectacular and long-lasting results if it’s combined with regular appointments with the beauty expert, who will professionally and individually take care of your skin. By following instructions you can restore your skin's natural glow and maintain its health throughout the year. Remember, your skin reflects your overall well-being, so invest the time and take care of it! Especially after summer.